The Free Visual Guide to Getting Started with Angular
A free Angular course based on a unique visual approach
Instead of diving right in with code, we'll use graphics to understand the framework's moving parts.
We'll cover the basics by relying heavily on images. After that, we'll see some code in action!
- 1. How to generate a new Angular project
- 2. Inspecting the skeleton Angular app
- 3. Inserting an Angular app into index.html
- 4. Styling the Navigation Component
- 5. Moving the HTML of the App Component
- 6. Writing the ProfileComponent from scratch
- 7. Adding Global Styles
- 8. Showing the Profile Page Using Angular Routing
- 9. Adding a login component
- 10. Binding Template Files to Class Files
- 11. Property binding in Angular
- 12. Binding a property to a button click
- 13. Comparing one-way and two-way data binding in Angular
- 14. Examining Property Bindings in Angular in More Detail
- 15. Understanding Services in Angular
- 16. Working with HttpClient
- 17. Showing the Profile Page Using Angular Routing
About the instructor
Ajdin Imsirovic is a senior software developer and published author of several programming books. He writes technical articles on his blog codingexercises.com.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is this a one-time fee or a recurring subscription?
This is a one-time fee. You will only be charged once.
How long will I have access to the course content?
You will have unlimited lifetime access to the course content. You can use it any time at your own convenience.
What happens if I'm not happy with the course? What is your refund policy?
We have a completely risk-free refund policy. If you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can get a full refund at any time. Just email [email protected] with the email address you enrolled with and your receipt number.
I have another question you haven't answered.
Feel free to email us at [email protected] with all your questions.