Join this most comprehensive and popular Angular 2 course, because now is the time to get started!
With Angular 2 being in stable beta (i.e. no more drastic changes) and almost released, now is the time to jump in and take the advantage of being amongst the first to fully use the power and capabilities Angular 2 offers!
Learn all the fundamentals you need to know to get started developing Angular 2 applications right away. This course will be kept up-to-date to ensure you don't miss out on any changes once Angular 2 is finally released!
Hear what my students have to say:
Absolutely fantastic tutorial series. I cannot thank you enough.
The quality is first class and your presentational skills are second to none. Keep up this excellent work. You really rock! - Paul Whitehouse
Awesome stuff, many thanks! - Carl Wicker
Thank you. Your presentation style is so very well balanced. - Bruce Betts
This Course uses TypeScript
Why Angular 2?
Angular 2 is the next big deal. Being the successor of the overwhelmingly successful Angular.js framework it’s bound to shape the future of frontend development in a similar way. The powerful features and capabilities of Angular 2 allow you to create complex, customizable, modern, responsive and user friendly web applications. Angular 2 is faster than Angular 1 and offers a much more flexible and modular development approach. After taking this course you’ll be able to fully take advantage of all those features and start developing awesome applications immediately. Due to the drastic differences between Angular 1 and Angular 2 you don’t need to know anything about Angular.js to be able to benefit from this course and build your future projects with Angular 2.
Get a very deep understanding of how to create Angular 2 applications This course will teach you all the fundamentals about modules, directives, components, databinding, routing, HTTP access and much more! We will take a lot of deep dives and each section is backed up with a real project. All examples showcase the features Angular 2 offers and how to apply them correctly. Specifically you will learn:
- Which architecture Angular 2 uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular 2 applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ components
- How databinding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (e.g. RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is and how to use it
- We will build a major project in this course
- and much more!
Pay once, benefit a lifetime!
This is an evolving course! Angular 2 currently is in beta and this course will therefore be expanded and reflect futures currently not fully implemented or documented. You won’t lose out on anything!
Don’t lose any time, gain an edge and start developing now!
What are the requirements?
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn't a must-have
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 117 lectures and 13 hours of content!
- Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular.js 2
- Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 2 application and how to use it
- Use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 2 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
What is the target audience?
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular 2